Monday 22 December 2014

A heart felt thankyou

So before I post my first blog post on my recently revamped blog, I want to say a massive thankyou to all the authors, agents,publicists, publishers, and anyone I've missed that have supported me this year. 
 
Without you this blog wouldn't exsist (well it probably would, but it would be smaller and much more boring!)
 
When I started this blog (over a year ago now) I had no idea what to expect from book blogging, but it has exceeded all my expectations. Being able to share my love of books with others is a real joy.

Those of you who know me, will know that the latter part of this year has been particularly tough for me health wise, and having lovely books to read and review has really helped me through.

Unfortunately it does mean that my blogging has gotten a little behind, but I shall be aiming to rectify that over the next few weeks.

Lots of love,
 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment